Zephyr External Beam (EB) Series
Zephyr EB Series Highlights
- Varian Exact Couch Indexing allows the use of standard indexing bars for SBRT, vacuum bags, and thermoplastic immobilization devices.
- The hoverboard can be used in MR, CT, or PET/CT imaging and external beam treatments.
- Internal design minimizes imaging artifacts, as well as treatment attenuation.
- Separate air pads provide balanced patient transfer capabilities for multi-directional movement: lateral (side to side) and/or longitudinal (head to foot) transfers.
- Designed specifically for proton/photon therapy’s unique requirements.
The Zephyr XL is designed for general patient transfer/treatments for thoracic, pelvic, and extremities.
The Zephyr HP can incorporate industry standard 3 point and 5 point thermoplastic masks for head and neck treatments.
Zephyr HP PRO
The Zephyr HP PRO is designed with a thin homogeneous elevated head support for use with proton and photon treatments. The Zephyr HP PRO accepts 3 point and 5 point thermoplastic masks.
Zephyr EB Products
The Zephyr Blowers and Hoses are designed specifically for the Zephyr Patient Positioning and Transfer Systems, allowing ease of movement by providing airflow to the hoverboard.