Zephyr HDR for Brachytherapy
The Zephyr HDR hoverboard eliminates the migration of applicators or needles that occurs while moving a patient from imaging to treatment for IGBT procedures. The Zephyr HDR system transfers patients while in the lithotomy position from MR or CT to the HDR treatment room. The Zephyr’s patented hover technology assures that what has been imaged and planned is precisely what is treated.
Zephyr HDR System Highlights
- World’s first and only full-functioning MR-tek 350 MR conditional stirrups
- The clinician is able to transfer from MR or CT to treatment while patient remains in lithotomy position
- Insertion of needles or applicators can be performed at the inferior end of the Zephyr stretcher, eliminating the need for a separate brachytherapy table
- Unique rail design provides artifact-free images for superior treatment planning
- Universal Clamp Bracket mounts directly to the Zephyr HDR and provides ease in adjusting and securing applicators
- Accessory rails along the entire length of the hoverboard allows for attachment of stirrups, arm boards, and patient safety straps
- Patient remains in the same position throughout the entire procedure
Zephyr HDR Products
The Zephyr Blowers and Hoses are designed specifically for the Zephyr Patient Positioning and Transfer Systems, allowing ease of movement by providing airflow to the hoverboard.